B. purgans. N. O. Fungi. Trituration.
Clinical.-Diarrhoea. Dysentery. Fever. Gall-bladder, affections of. Headache. Liver, diseases of.
Characteristics.-Burt proved the crude substance and the 3rd trituration. The gastro-enteric irritation common to the Fungi was very well marked. Motion < headache.
Relations.-Compare. Agaric., &c. Coccul. (head hollow).
1. Mind.-Very gloomy and despondent.-Irritated at the least trifle.-Absent-minded.
2. Head.-Head feeling very light and hollow, with deep frontal headache and great faintness.
3. Eyes.-Agglutination of eyelids every morning, with dull, aching pains in eyeballs.
8. Mouth.-Teeth and gums very sore.-Tongue: white coat; thick yellow coat showing marks of teeth.-Taste: flat; coppery; unnatural, of all food; lost.
11. Stomach.-Feeling in fauces as if would vomit.-Nausea and vomiting.-Great faintness at epigastrium.
12. Abdomen.-Severe cutting pains in stomach every few minutes, with dull, aching distress in umbilicus, and loud rumbling in bowels all night.-Heavy dragging pains in liver, more in r. lobe.-Dull, burning distress; drawing; aching in r. lobe of liver with frontal Headache.-Sharp cutting pains in r. lobe of liver and whole dorsal region on full inspiration.-Sharp cutting pains near gall-bladder.-Burning distress in region of gall-bladder all afternoon, with sharp pains in stomach and heavy aching in whole liver, esp. r. lobe.-Severe, dull, aching distress just below stomach, causing great faintness.
13. Stool.-Straining after stool.-Stool: Thin, yellow papescent; mixed with something looking like oil in large and small drops; followed by aching in liver and umbilicus.-Black, lumpy, dry stools mixed with bile and mucus.-Stools of bile, mucus, and blood, with high fever.-Lienteria.
20. Back.-Dull, aching distress in back and legs.
24. Generalities.-Great restlessness after midnight.-Faintness after stool.-Aching distress in all joints.
27. Fever.-Chilliness along spine with frequent hot flashes of fever.-Disposition to yawn and stretch when chilly.-Face hot and flushed with severe frontal headache.-Hands hot and dry.-Waking at midnight two different nights in a profuse perspiration.
“Materia Medica” is a term commonly used in the field of homeopathy to refer to a comprehensive collection of information on the characteristics and therapeutic uses of various natural substances, including plants, minerals, and animal products.
One such work is “Materia Medica,” a book written by Benoit Mure, a French homeopath, in the 19th century. The book is considered a valuable resource for homeopaths and is still widely used today.
In “Materia Medica,” Mure provides detailed information on over 100 homeopathic remedies, including their sources, preparation methods, physical and mental symptoms, and indications for use. He also discusses the philosophy and principles of homeopathy, as well as its history and development.
The book is known for its clear and concise writing style, and it has been praised for its accuracy and depth of knowledge. It remains a popular reference for homeopaths and students of homeopathy.
Overall, “Materia Medica” by Benoit Mure is an important work in the field of homeopathy and is highly recommended for anyone interested in learning about the use of natural remedies in the treatment of various health conditions.
Get Online Homeopathy Consultation And Homeopathy Medicines Free Homeopathy Medicines Consultation Safe and Effective Remedies for You and Your Family
Homoeopathy studies the whole person. Characteristics such as your temperament, personality, emotional and physical responses etc. are of utmost importance when prescribing a remedy. Thus please give as much information as possible and answer as many questions as possible. The answer boxes will scroll to meet your needs. You can ask for professional advice on any health-related and medical subject. Medicines could be bought from our Online Store or Homeopathic store near you.
Homoeopathy is a system of alternative medicine that is based on the concept of “like cures like.” It uses highly diluted substances that are believed to cause similar symptoms as the illness being treated.
There are many online homoeopathic Materia medica, which are resources that list and describe the properties and uses of different homoeopathic remedies. Some popular online homoeopathic Materia medica include:
Boericke’s Materia Medica: A comprehensive reference guide to homoeopathic remedies, including information on their uses, indications, and dosages.
Clarke’s Dictionary of Homeopathic Materia Medica: A well-respected and widely used reference that includes information on the symptoms that each remedy is used to treat.
Homeopathic Materia Medica by William Boer Icke: A popular homoeopathic reference book that provides in-depth information on a wide range of remedies, including their indications, symptoms, and uses.
The Complete Repertory by Roger van Zandvoort: A comprehensive online reference that provides information on remedies, symptoms, and indications, and allows users to search for treatments based on specific symptoms.
There are many writers who have contributed to the development of homoeopathic materia medica. Some of the most well-known include:
Samuel Hahnemann: The founder of homoeopathy, Hahnemann wrote extensively about the use of highly diluted substances in treating illness. He is best known for his work “Organon of the Medical Art,” which outlines the principles of homoeopathy.
James Tyler Kent: Kent was an American homoeopathic physician who is known for his contributions to homoeopathic materia medica. He wrote “Repertory of the Homeopathic Materia Medica,” which is still widely used today.
William Boericke: Boericke was an Austrian-American homoeopathic physician who wrote the “Pocket Manual of Homeopathic Materia Medica.” This book is considered one of the most comprehensive and widely used homoeopathic reference books.
George Vithoulkas: Vithoulkas is a Greek homoeopathic physician and teacher who has written several books on homoeopathic materia medica, including “The Science of Homeopathy” and “Essence of Materia Medica.”
Robin Murphy: Murphy is an American homoeopathic physician who has written several books on homoeopathic materia medica, including “Homeopathic Clinical Repertory” and “Homeopathic Medical Repertory.”