Iodide of Zinc. Zincic iodide. ZnI2. Solution in syrup. Trituration.
Clinical.-Constipation. Cough. Phthisis.
Characteristics.-Zn. i. has been proved by American provers, and some well-defined symptoms were produced (C. D. P.). Among them were: Splinter-like pain in throat. Coldness in stomach and bowels with tendency to perspire. A cough from tickling in the throat, and the more he coughed the worse the tickling became. A peculiar tingling in right side of face to vertex, with tension in skin of the part. Undulating pain at border of right free ribs, extending to third rib on same side.
Relations.-Compare: Splinter pain in throat, Hep., Arg. n. The more he coughs the < it tickles, Ign.
1. Mind.-Brain seems clouded, hard to remember what he reads.
2. Head.-Vertigo and belching of wind, attended with coldness in lumbar region.
5. Nose.-At 8.30 a.m. constant tickling in nose, causing ineffectual desire to sneeze.
6. Face.-Peculiar tingling r. side of face, extending to vertex; skin of same region feels tense.
8. Mouth.-Taste in mouth like carbonate of soda.
9. Throat.-Splinter-like pain in throat at intervals.
11. Stomach.-Emptiness in pit of stomach accompanied all symptoms.-Coldness in stomach and bowels, with tendency to perspire.
12. Abdomen.-Cold sweat in umbilical and lumbar regions.-Lancinating pains in r. groin.
13. Stool and Anus.-Constipation; ineffectual efforts for stool; stool when passed scanty and insufficient.
17. Respiratory Organs.-Tickling in throat giving rise to a dry cough: the more he coughs the worse the tickling becomes.
18. Chest.-Painful undulation from free border of r. ribs up to 3rd r. rib.-Tingling in region of l. nipple.
20. Back.-Slight pain in l. lumbar region.-Coldness (and cold sweat) in lumbar region.-Aching in lumbar vertebrae.
21. Limbs.-Trembling feeling in lower limbs, later in arms.-Tired, aching sensation in legs and arms.
22. Upper Limbs.-Cold, clammy sweat of palms.
23. Lower Limbs.-Cramp-like pain in l. thigh.-Shifting, crampy pains in muscles of legs.-Creeping sensation in backs of legs and soles of feet.
25. Skin.-Skin very dry; scattered over face are scaling patches, giving the appearance of whitish spots.
26. Sleep.-Very sleepy, with slight headache.-Slept very uneasily.
27. Fever.-Coldness: in stomach and bowels; umbilical and lumbar regions.-Tendency to sweat.-Cold sweat on palms.
“Materia Medica” is a term commonly used in the field of homeopathy to refer to a comprehensive collection of information on the characteristics and therapeutic uses of various natural substances, including plants, minerals, and animal products.
One such work is “Materia Medica,” a book written by Benoit Mure, a French homeopath, in the 19th century. The book is considered a valuable resource for homeopaths and is still widely used today.
In “Materia Medica,” Mure provides detailed information on over 100 homeopathic remedies, including their sources, preparation methods, physical and mental symptoms, and indications for use. He also discusses the philosophy and principles of homeopathy, as well as its history and development.
The book is known for its clear and concise writing style, and it has been praised for its accuracy and depth of knowledge. It remains a popular reference for homeopaths and students of homeopathy.
Overall, “Materia Medica” by Benoit Mure is an important work in the field of homeopathy and is highly recommended for anyone interested in learning about the use of natural remedies in the treatment of various health conditions.
Get Online Homeopathy Consultation And Homeopathy Medicines Free Homeopathy Medicines Consultation Safe and Effective Remedies for You and Your Family
Homoeopathy studies the whole person. Characteristics such as your temperament, personality, emotional and physical responses etc. are of utmost importance when prescribing a remedy. Thus please give as much information as possible and answer as many questions as possible. The answer boxes will scroll to meet your needs. You can ask for professional advice on any health-related and medical subject. Medicines could be bought from our Online Store or Homeopathic store near you.
Homoeopathy is a system of alternative medicine that is based on the concept of “like cures like.” It uses highly diluted substances that are believed to cause similar symptoms as the illness being treated.
There are many online homoeopathic Materia medica, which are resources that list and describe the properties and uses of different homoeopathic remedies. Some popular online homoeopathic Materia medica include:
Boericke’s Materia Medica: A comprehensive reference guide to homoeopathic remedies, including information on their uses, indications, and dosages.
Clarke’s Dictionary of Homeopathic Materia Medica: A well-respected and widely used reference that includes information on the symptoms that each remedy is used to treat.
Homeopathic Materia Medica by William Boer Icke: A popular homoeopathic reference book that provides in-depth information on a wide range of remedies, including their indications, symptoms, and uses.
The Complete Repertory by Roger van Zandvoort: A comprehensive online reference that provides information on remedies, symptoms, and indications, and allows users to search for treatments based on specific symptoms.
There are many writers who have contributed to the development of homoeopathic materia medica. Some of the most well-known include:
Samuel Hahnemann: The founder of homoeopathy, Hahnemann wrote extensively about the use of highly diluted substances in treating illness. He is best known for his work “Organon of the Medical Art,” which outlines the principles of homoeopathy.
James Tyler Kent: Kent was an American homoeopathic physician who is known for his contributions to homoeopathic materia medica. He wrote “Repertory of the Homeopathic Materia Medica,” which is still widely used today.
William Boericke: Boericke was an Austrian-American homoeopathic physician who wrote the “Pocket Manual of Homeopathic Materia Medica.” This book is considered one of the most comprehensive and widely used homoeopathic reference books.
George Vithoulkas: Vithoulkas is a Greek homoeopathic physician and teacher who has written several books on homoeopathic materia medica, including “The Science of Homeopathy” and “Essence of Materia Medica.”
Robin Murphy: Murphy is an American homoeopathic physician who has written several books on homoeopathic materia medica, including “Homeopathic Clinical Repertory” and “Homeopathic Medical Repertory.”